Improves facial lines, texture, skin laxity, deep pigment, and overall skin quality.
Indications For Treatment
- Fine lines around the eyes, full face, neck, and chest.
- Face, neck, and chest skin laxity.
- Acne Scars, Melasma (Hormone induced pigment).
- Scars and Stretch marks.
CO2 Fractional laser skin resurfacing has become the gold standard in skin rejuvenation.
The term "fractional" refers to the fact that only a fraction of the skin is treated by producing columns of heat, and leaving the surrounding dermal tissue intact. This result is a safer treatment, and less downtime than the old non-fractional CO2 techniques used 15 years ago.
CO2 Fractional Resurfacing Laser Pre-Treatment Care
- Avoid sun exposure for 6 o 8 weeks prior to treatment.
- Stop using TRETINOIN and RETINOL products 7 days before treatment.
- Do not take asprin or alcohol 7-10 day prior to treatment.
- Start applying Hydroquinone, if instructed, 2 weeks prior to treatment.
- If you are a man and your face and neck are being treated, you should be clean shaven before the procedure.
- Do not wear makeup before the treatment.
CO2 Fractional Resurfacing Laser Post Treatment Care
- Avoid sun exposure for 6 to 8 weeks after the treatment.
- Stop using TRETINOIN and RETNOL products for 4 weeks after treatment.
- Gently wash the treated area with mild cleanser. Do not use hot water to wash treated area.
- DO NOT SCRUB, RUB or PICK the treated area.
- Apply a cream as advised after every wash.
- Avoid makeup at least for 7 days. Skin will have brown appearance until peeling starts.
- Shaving (if applicable) can be resumed once you feel comfortable. Water shouldnt't be hot.